Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't tell the Dr.I'm not home.

Well we have had quite a time the last two weeks. Another trip to the Zoo with Grandpa Warren this time. Then a trip to the hospital for me. That was another thing I can put in my book of 60 new things, It was very memorable but not something I wanted to remember.
As soon as I got home from the Hospital all my family left me to go Camping on the Tye Family Campout. Needless to say it was a very sad few days for me. On Sat. I decided I had had enough and I could go sit around a campground just as well as I could a bedroom so Brent and I took a ride to Soapstone to see the family. It was so fun almost everyone was there this year even Barb from Reno.
After a few more days of laying around the house On Tuesday Alex came home fron the National Guard. He has been in training since the first of January. It was so good to see him. The kids loaded me up in the car and got a wheelchair so the grandkids could take turns running all over the airport with me. On Wed. It was C.J.'s Birthday he turned 2 He had a fun day.
I go to the Dr. on Tuesday and hope he'll tell me I can get out because I'm about to go CRAZY siting home. All my sisters are out of town and I'm tired of doing nothing. I had a wonderful week planned this week With my friend Dawn Frank and instead I'm home recuperating and she had to go see her Daughter and Grandaughter instead. Hope next year is better.
I feel good enough to go hike to Marys Lake again, that is until I get up and do a few things.

No comments: