Sunday, July 12, 2009

Party, Party, Party

We have had some of the most beautiful days this summer. We got rained out on one night at Taylorsville Days but the rest was wonderful.
We had a great 4th of July down at Wendy's house and so much fun doing Fireworks, Wendy is a GREAT cook, she goes to a lot more trouble than I do.
Today I got a phone call at 7:30 Am on a Sunday asking me to come in to work and do inventory. I told them I had to go do Primary first but would be there soon. It was great because that got me out of going in tonight and working for friends and family. I counted counted counted for 5 hrs. and then came home.
Jennifer called yesterday and said she had some food left from a company party if we would make salad she would bring it over for a BBQ. . It is Lori's Birthday today and Wendy's on Wed. Anything to give cause to Party. It only rained a min. and then It turned out to be a beautiful night. The kids had a ball. I feel so blessed to have such a great Family.

No comments: