Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Trip To the Aqurium

We had such fun last week when we took the Grand Kids to the Aqurium. C.J. is in love with fish ever since he discovered the movie finding Nemo. He stood at the shark tank for ever but he wanted to have his Dad right there behind him to save him if anything went wrong. It was so cute. The Boys all had a great time until I got the camera out and wanted to take their picture.
All our nieces seem to have decided to get married at once, So it was Patty's wedding On the 10th. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for her. Kirsten is getting married April 1st, and Annika is getting married the first of May.
My other project of the week last week was a Valentine table runner which I finished about 4 days before Valentines Day (this is good I finished the Halloween one two years after I started it and the Thanksgivint one the week after Thanksgiving.) I guess I better go get started on an Easter one.

No comments: